Re: CallSignalHandlerNumber

> > But I can imagine that average dialing phase (from setup to altering - PDD)
> Are you sure NOW that this is what PDD stands for? ;)
> > would be longer with CallSignalHandlerNumber=1. Another situation when
>
> Why? I can't see any relation. We process Setup and return. How can this
> influent the time between Setup sent and Alerting received?

It does not matter how do we define PDD. If we assume it is time between
the Setup sent from calling party and ringback tone - CallSignalHandlerNumber
can affect PDD. Every time Setup is received it has to wait until messages
received from sockets that are earlier on the socket select list are processed.
The same is with Alerting, CallProceeding and other Q.931 messages.

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz