Re: CDR+Neighbor bug?

I just tested the latest 2.0.7 cvs and CDRs did contain the originating IP.
I tested calls from unregistered endpoints to registered endpoints and permanent endpoints.
The auth section looked like:
[Gatekeeper::Auth]
RadAliasAuth=required;Setup

It happens intermittently with unconnected calls, probably 5% to 10%. In debug output, the Framed-IP-Address was not sent to the Radius server. When I engaged "disconnectcall <callno>" via status port on an unconnected call, the originating IP is never produced. Could this be a related bug?

Tested with both Cisco 36xx and 53xx as originating gateways.

TIA.