Problem with a Cisco AS5400

Hi all,

I have the following configuration:

Cisco AS5400 -> GNUGK v2.0.6 (routed mode) -> Cisco GW

GNUGK receives directly Call Setup from the AS5400 and directs it to the ending GW.
The problem is that the calls don't last more than 30-50 seconds and they turn down with a Release Complete reason "Recovery on timer expiry" from the originating GW. Cisco site didn't help much as they talk about T304, T310 ISDN timers which not apply on the current configuration of the AS5400.

I also observed that between Proceeding and Alerting messages I usually get a  "Proxy....read timeout?" message from the AS5400 and also I sometimes receive duplicate Call Setups from it.
Pings between the AS5400 and GNUGK are near 200ms and another 150ms is between GNUGK and ending GW, so there must be no network problem.

Testing from a local softphone I have no problems at all.

Any help on that would be appreciated.

Stelios Vaiopoulos