Ian

From: Oleg Ustinov <Oleg@ne...>
RE: Re: Rewriting E164 numbers after GW selection
2003-11-05 07:11

 Hi Ian, Hi Michal,
 I've ask before about writing some tech-prefix configuration parameter in a
 GW config.
 Basically we need to define it in additional to normal prefixes - because
 some Telco uses tech-prefix as additional authentication. If we can deploy
 this we do not need this new rewrite rules.
 Is it correct Ian?

 regards,
 oleg