Re: LCF response message

Any update on how to send e164 back in the LCF response from GNUGK? What is the configuration look like that enables the h323 id to be returned?

Thanks very much for any assistance on this matter.

Jim

jim karanassos <jim9k26@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have a GNU partner that I am sending LRQ's to with E164 number from my Cisco Gatekeeper. In the LCF response the partner is sending the h323ID of the termination gateway instead of the dialed digits I am expecting and receiving from other partners. How does the GNUGK need to be configured in order to respond with the e164 within the destination info field?

Thanks alot.
GNUGK:

destinationInfo = 1 entries {

[0]=h323_ID 4 characters {