From: Frankie Chiang <frankiechiang@ne...>
Re : Is MySQL working with gnugk?
2003-10-20 22:35

 Did you install mysql++ library.

 Best Regard,
 Frankie

 Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 09:40:22 +0800 (HKT)
 From: <marco@pl...>
 To: <openh323gk-users@li...>
 Subject:  Is MySQL working with gnugk?

 Hi all,

 I'm currently using 2.0.6 (with redhat 9).  It seems it can't connect to
 mysql.  Here're the compilation steps.

 HAS_ACCT=1 NO_LDAP=1 LARGE_FDSET=1 DEBUG=1 MySQLDIR=/usr/lib/mysql make both

 It can't connect to MySQL, and in the log file, it mentions as follow,

 gkauth.cxx(1531)  GkAuth  Unknown auth MySQLPasswordAuth, ignore!
 gkauth.cxx(1531)  GkAuth  Unknown auth MySQLAliasAuth, ignore!

 Here're the config file.

 [Gatekeeper::Main]
 Fourtytwo=42
 TimeToLive=600

 [RoutedMode]
 GKRouted=1
 H245Routed=1
 CallSignalPort=1721
 CallSignalHandlerNumber=1
 RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
 DropCallsByReleaseComplete=1
 SupportNATedEndpoints=1
 Q931PortRange=30000-39999
 H245PortRange=40000-49999

 [Proxy]
 Enable=1
 InternalNetwork=10.0.0.0/8,192.168.0.0/16
 T120PortRange=50000-59999
 RTPPortRange=50000-59999

 [GkStatus::Auth]
 rule=allow

 [RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
 202.0.175.59=cmvoip;1683

 [FileAcct]
 DetailFile=/home/sinocdn/marco/gatekeeper/test/cdr.log
 Rotate=0

 [Gatekeeper::Auth]
 MySQLAliasAuth=optional;RRQ
 MySQLPasswordAuth=optional;RRQ

 [MySQLAuth]
 Host=localhost
 Database=h323billing
 User=tester
 Password=test
 Table=customer
 IDField=name
 PasswordField=password

 Here're the structure of MYSQL

 mysql> desc customer;
 +----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
 | Field    | Type        | Null | Key | Default | Extra |
 +----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
 | name     | varchar(20) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
 | password | varchar(30) | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
 | isAllow  | char(1)     | YES  |     | NULL    |       |
 +----------+-------------+------+-----+---------+-------+
 3 rows in set (0.00 sec)

 If possible, could u point me out the mistake that I have made, please?
 Thanks so much!.  If it is not working, please tell me as well.  That I
 can change the code to fix.  Thanks

 cheers,
 marco.

 P.S.  If reply, please CC to this email as I'm not the subscriber of this.
  Thanks.

 Message: 5