Re: ScreenCallingPartyNumberIE

  • I test ScreenDisplyIE and ScreenCallingPartyNumberIE. it seems they don't work. does anyone else test these functions?
  • ScreenDisplayIE=MyID
    Default: N/A

    Modify the DisplayIE of Q.931 to the specified value.

  • ScreenCallingPartyNumberIE=0965123456

    Gene Frederick Boniel <janjan@virtual.com.ph> wrote:

  • can this be done also on version 2.0.6? thanks.

    regards,

    gene