Inbound calls to VOIP terminal

Hi,

I'm using an Ascend Max 6000 as a VOIP gateway and outbound calls from IP to PSTN are working very well, however when making an inbound call I have to use the ISDN number of the Ascend to get a ring tone and then dial the registered terminal number to get to the IP terminal.

Is there a way of using the gnugk to automatically associate a PRI telephone number with a registered terminal number?

I hope this makes sense.

Simon Griffiths
Centro Webnet Ltd
http://www.centro-webnet.co.uk