Re: proxy and gk testing

Finally, CVS works ...

$cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323gk login
When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.

$mkdir 2.2
$cd 2.2
$cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323gk co
openh323gk
You'll get 2.2 branch in 2.2/openh323gk.

$mkdir ../2.0
cd ../2.0
$cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/openh323gk co
-rv2_0 openh323gk
You'll get 2.0 branch in 2.0/openh323gk.

Be happy... ;)

--
Best regards,
Andrey S Pankov.