Re: GnuGK bug report

Hi Julius,

could I take a look at the patch?:)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Julius Stavaris" <TJST@bite.lt>
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 3:21 PM

  Well not sure if it is a bug but when you run gnugk in proxy mode not all packets get originated from ip address
defined in "Home=" setting ( UDPProxySocket::Bind and inside of CallSignalSocket::SetRemote in ProxyChannel.cxx). With
some help I was able to patch gnugk to force gnugk to originate all packets from "home" address. After that gatekeepers
could pass calls to each other.
  Being network engineer and very poor programmer I never made an "elegant" patch (patched gnugk always requires "Home"
to be set), so I never committed patch to public, but if you're interested I can send updated ProxyChannel.cxx to you or
to the public list if anyone is willing to polish the patch to be included into release version.