RADIUS return Attributes....

>From the brief emails I have read regarding RADIUS authentication I
assume there are attributes you can return from the Radius server to
GNUGK (2.06) that it can process. I have checked the document
docs/radauth.txt but it only talks about what goes into radius not what
you can receive.

>From what I can figure out you can receive:
Session-Timeout="100" -- which is the call timeout in seconds
h323-credit-time="h323-credit-time=100" -- same thing (CISCO)
Is this correct?

Did the The rewrite call destination function get completed?
Does the DRQ and URQ get handled through Radius as well? (In the Doc it
doesn't mention if it is complete and what it sends to Radius)

Thanks

Andrew