Simple ASR counting script.

'lo

	As i went through the userlist archives i found a few request for
such a simple feature, which i implemented inside an perl script (just a
hack rather :>). If you're needing to watch out your ASRs on the GK - it may
be for you (and as it is really simple -  you may easily adopt it for your
needs).

	You can find the script here:
	http://crypt.ecrof.com/~jacke/download/voip/asr/index.html

	I've tested it with fairly recent version of GnuGK, so if you have
any troubles with older versions - get back to me and i'll try to work it
out.

	I've run it on unix, but it doesn't use any nonstandard perl
modules, so i belive it should work well under any OS that can manage to get
perl running.

	If you have any questions or see that something terribly important
is missing from the script - feel free to contact me.

P.S. Jan, i think it would be a good start for the contrib/ thing i've
mentioned earlier (and that was the main purpose of that hack to be honest
:>).

--
k.