From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net]On Behalf Of
Zygmuntowicz Michal
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 2:00 AM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re:  multiple definitions linker error when
building 2.0.5

If you need to authenticate unregistered endpoints through radius
(or any other module), you have to use Q.931 Setup authentication
and RadAliasAuth module. It will also authenticate registered endpoints too.
GK must be in routed mode (GKRouted=1).

Accounting is always send to radius server - it does not depend
on radius authorization/authentication modules.