RE: multiple definitions linker error when building 2.0.5

Will registered endpoints ask for radius authentication as well as the
unregistered endpoints?  We will have a combination of both, and want to
authenticate all through radius.  BTW, the endpoints (registered and
unregistered), DO authenticate for each call, yes, so you know whether their
account is in good standing?

Thanks again for the expert help,
A.