Re: Using numeric alias results in call part registered

There a some functions in OpenH323 that _guess_ the type of an alias (H323 id or E.164) depending if the content is all numeric or not.
Usually we get the aliases including type frome some incoming message, but for example the RouteToAlias command only gets the alias name and then we guess.

Andrew and Tjapko have probably seen something similar. Can you describe under wich circumstances you had problems ?

Another posibility is that the endpoint did the guessing and got it wrong.

Regards,
	Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/