GNU registered as a GateWay with 2 GK

Hello

I was wondering if there is a way to have the GNU registered with 2
diferente GKs as a Gateway.

The topology is:

No-Cisco                         CISCO                  CISCO

Each GK has several GW registered. The idea is to forward LRQs from the GK#1
to the GK#3 (That I don't know the IP) but Cisco don't forward LRQs if the
LRQs are not originated on a Cisco GK, so I was wondering if I can use the
GNU to work as a softswitch between the GK#1 and #2.

Thanks!!!!