Re: Re[2]: [Openh323gk-users] performance gnugk in proxy mode

350 concurrent calls, Full Proxy Mode, 1.8Ghz P4, 1GB RAM (Sorry I wrote 1MB
by mistake),RedHat 9.0

CPU Load is not constant but its never more then 40% <--- gnugk process.

FYI, I have got apache,mysql,radius and lot of other stuf on this box
running too.

It is not about the CPU/RAM or any other things. All you need to good
switches and the network which can support the proxy.

Even if you put the best multi CPU box and use some s*** switch, I am sure
you won't get more then 10 calls <-- Read it carefully.

Hemant

P.S: Please read me previous mails in this list by hkumar@spgsolutions.com
<-- About the Past.