[Openh323gk-users] external endpoint unreacheable from internal endpoint

Hi, I´ve got a GNUGK registered as a gateway to another gatekeeper. The
endpoints registered in the GTK can reach the endpoints registered in the
GNUGK, but it doesnt work the other way. Also, two endpoints registered in
the GNUGK can reach themselves, but none of them can reach the external
endpoints. As the GNUGK is registered as a gateway, I expected it to send an
ARQ to the GTK when it doesn´t find any route to destination, but instead it
prints the message "calledPartyNotRegistered".
Any ideas?
Below my gatekeeper.ini configuration:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42