[Openh323gk-users] Web Directory in PHP with Calls in progress

Further to Rob Fowler's PHP version of the GNUgk status, I modified it for
elegance and added a Calls in Progress feature. Download it at:-
http://www.acefone.com/acefone/dlds/PHPgnugkstatus.zip

1.86KB

Jan, please consider it for upload to gnugk.org.

Regards,
Ap.Muthu
apmuthu@usa.net

> From: "Rob Fowler" <security@mianos.com>
> To: <Openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
> Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 16:14:00 +1000
> Subject: [Openh323gk-users] web directory from status port query in php

> I just whipped this up and I thought others might also have some use for
it.

> The output looks like this: http://www.mianos.com/vdir.php
> It's pretty primitive but it quite handy for me.
> I generates a netmeeting call URL when you click on the name.

> It's hard limited to 1000 lines in the code but you can remove that limit
line.