Re: [Openh323gk-users] Priority Routing

Hi,

Call re-routing is not implemented.
If you really need it, consider what Jan  Willamowius (gnugk project
maintainer) writes:

The application is now available to everybody under GPL license.

I'm looking forward to getting more sponsorship from GnuGk users to
create or enhance free applications. Contact me if you are interested
in sponsoring certain features or applications.

Have fun!

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/

Best regards,