Re: [Openh323gk-users] Questions about VirtualQueue andRouteRequest

All of the call routing is done outside of GnuGk.
Take a look at the GnuGk manual about the virtual queues and then try the ACD application at http://www.gnugk.org/h323-acd.html to see it in action.
The ACD documentation explains how to configure who gets the calls and in what order.

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/