Re: [Openh323gk-users] Questions about VirtualQueue and RouteRequest

I'm new to VirtualQueue, so I'm not exactly sure how it works.  Could
anyone of you help me?!?

Is VirtualQueue like a switch board, where if you call one number and
if it's busy, it will route to the next available number in the VQ???
If so, does the routing of call to the next available number in a
sequential order?? or would it be in a random order?!?

Last but not least, what do I have to do to specify which number to
register into the virtualqueue??  (How does the config file look like?)

> > I have made a permanent endpoint and defined it as
a "VirtualQueue".
> > Calls are routed to the endpoint and then failed immediately.
> > No "RouteRequest" was sent out on the status port.
>
> Don't define an endpoint for the VirtualQueue. That should fix your
problem.

> Regards,
> 	Jan
>
> --
> Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/

including
> http://aspnet.click-
url.com/go/psa00100003ave/direct;at.aspnet_072303_01/01
> List: Openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Homepage: http://www.gnugk.org/

Cyber Kinetics Limited
Samuel Yeung | Project Manager