From: Mark Frater [mailto:mfrater@quicksilver.co.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 3:54 AM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Openh323gk-users] Calling Party Number Authentication

Hi List,

I am looking at a "single-stage-dialling" service, which uses the the Calling
Party Number (perhaps combined with AliasAuth) for authentication.

The Calling Party Number is available in the ARQ from my gateway as
"srcInfo = 1 entries {
       [0] = dialedDigits "9085551234"
}

I'd like to do a lookup of this number in an LDAP/mysql/postgres database, and
pass or fail the call based on result.
I cannot see an authentication method that uses SrcInfo in the Gnugk manual. Is
anyone else using this form of auth??

Also, if the auth result is "failed", I'd like to rewrite the "destinationInfo"
number to redirect the call to customer services. Possible?

Regards

Mark