[Openh323gk-users] Re: Calling Party Number Authentication

At first reading, I thought PrefixAuth only did auth based on the Prefix of the
"Called-Party-Number" or ARQ(destinationInfo). I note now that it can also use
"alias".. but can I map the ARQ SrcInfo (dialedDigits) to an alias?
I have tried..
[PrefixAuth]
ALL=allow alias:^99160300
..but this results in
gkauth.h(84)    GkAuth  PrefixAuth check failed
RasSrv.cxx(1553)
ARJ|202.89.133.249:1720|091234567:dialedDigits|99160300:dialedDigits|false|secu
rityDenial;

Even if i can do this, it might be ok for testing, but I'm not going to put
10,000 ANIs into the config file.

Further reading of the .txt files that come with the source indicate that a
RadiusAuth request will pass the ARQ srcInfo (dialedDigits) as
Calling-Station-Id to a radius server. We have an existing radius server for
dial-up, but I think it would need reconfiguring to accept or  reject auth
based on just Calling-Station-Id. (??)

Alternatively, there is always LDAPPasswordAuth with a config of something like
this.
[GkLDAP::LDAPAttributeNames]
TelephonNo=telephoneNumber
I assume I create an LDAP schema with a "telephoneNumber" attribute and set it
to 99160300, but again, how is ARQ SrcInfo (dialedDigits) mapped to it?

We also use Postgres, which does not appear to be supported yet, but apparently
"Support for other backend databases is easily to add." ;-)

Sorry if the answers of how to set this up are obvious to some, but I'm not
stupid, I'm just a newbie to setting up h323 auth.

Mark