Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2003 8:24 PM
Subject: [Openh323gk-users] Cisco and GNUGK

Ok we have the GNUGK working with terminal endpoints no problem.  However what if we want to turn it around and have a call from the pstn call into a gateway and the gateway connect to the GK and the GK forward the call to either another gateway or a terminal we cant seem to get this working.  The gateway complains that there is no route to host.  I have verified connectivity. Can the GNUGK connect two gateways?  If so will someone please post their ini with this config.  So here is what we are looking to do:

caller--> gateway(VG200) -> gatekeeper -> gateway(AS5300) -> caller

By the way this config works fine if I take the GK out of the mix and point my VG200 dialpeer to the AS5300.

here is what our ini looks like:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
Name=winGK1
StatusPort=7000
;Home=172.25.49.8

;RedirectGK=Endpoints > 100 || Calls > 50
;AlternateGKs=172.25.51.12:1719:false:10:windersGK
;SendTo=172.25.51.12:1719
;SkipForwards=172.25.51.12

[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow

[Routed Mode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
AcceptUnregisteredEndpoints=1
;CallSignalPort=1721
;RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1

[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
;vg200=859
;copperpri=513
;AS5300=3232

[RasSrv::PermanentEndpoints]
172.25.96.6=vg200;859
172.25.96.5=copperpri;513
;172.25.96.13=AS5300;3232

[RasSrv::LRQFeatures]
CiscoGKCompatible=1

[Endpoint]
;Type=Gateway

the cisco config is just a dial-peer because we will be unable to have the remote gateways all register to the GK

dial-peer voice 3232 voip
 destination-pattern 3232
 progress_ind setup enable 3
 progress_ind alert enable 8