RE: [Openh323gk-users] Receive calls from unregistered endpoint or gk

I too would like to hear from people who have solutions/experience of this.

I have GNUGK running on a NAT box and would like to arrange either for calls
from unregistered endpoints to be directed to a specific endpoint behind my
NAT

or

if there were some way of using tools (such as LDAP or ILS) to create a link
that allows an unregistered endpoint to transparently register and place a
call.

This does seem to be a shortcoming in the H323 specification - in that
endpoints behind NAT seem to be a problem - or have I missed something?

Suggestions/Ideas?

Ken