Re: [Openh323gk-users] Receive calls from unregistered endpoint or gk

There is an option in GnuGK config file to accept unregistered calls. ]

In RoutedMode section put that:

AcceptUnregisteredCalls=1

however you have to take care of some issues:

1. Some of type of security. Otherwise everyone will put his calls through
your GK. A not so bad solution is allow the IP of every your customer in the
firewall you should have in front of the gatekeeper.

2. Billing. You have to identify them somehow in the CDRs.

   An idea is to use "PINs" (prefixes) with rewriting. Or bill them by their
IP.