From: "Nitesh Divecha" <nitesh@incallusb.com>
To: <openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 12:34 PM
Subject: RE: [Openh323gk-users] 2 folders

Hello,

Well, when I compiled my GNUGK, I got only one folder "obj_linux_x86_r".

I used to get the same error message because this two files were not in
the /usr/loca/lib. I got help from one of the list member...

Do this:

As a root copy mentioned file to one of the dirs listed in
/etc/ld.so.conf and run "ldconfig". File to be copied are:

libh323_linux_x86_r.so.1.12
libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.5

And then try to run gnugk... It should work.

Regards
Nitesh