RE: [Openh323gk-users] Radius

Hi
I have just proven the gnugk compiled from the CVS and it works perfectly with
both RadAuth and RadAcct modules, there is no segmentation fault anymore? I am
using FreeRADIUS v 0.8.1 and Red Hat 9 (Kernel 2.4.20-18.9),  and compiled
gnugk with the latest PWLib v1.5, OpenH323 v1.12 and gcc version 3.2.2,  Thank
you very much.

Rafael Risco
Millcom Peru SA