From: Zygmuntowicz Michal [mailto:m.zygmuntowicz@onet.pl]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 6:57 PM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net; openh323gk-developer
Subject: [Openh323gk-users] Radius

Hello,

finally I managed to improve radius code to not cause
segfaults on some system. Still I do not have an idea
what was wrong but it is working now (checked with RH7.3).

I've applied patches so cvs should already contain updated
versions of radius modules (I do not know how long it takes
to propagate changes to anonymous cvs).

Thanks to everyone for the feedback (specials go to Jim Mercer
- your backtrace was very helpful and Julius Stavaris for time
he is spending testing radius problems).

---
Michal Zygmuntowicz