Re: [Openh323gk-users] Strange problem with RadAuth and RadAliasAuth modules

Yes, I was thinking in some conflict with signaling and ras ports but the
system works perfectly using ?authentication based on h235 user/passwd? ,
besides, the gnugk also crash when I use only one terminal and this tries to
unregiste/register again, the error in windows is:?aplication error: the
instruction in ?0x0044af08? makes reference to the memory in ?0x00000034? the
memory cannot be read?? (translated from spanish).

Does someone has tried to use this feature (RadAuth) in windows?

Rafael