RE: [Openh323gk-users] Strange problem with RadAuth and RadAliasAuth modules

Hello again
About my system details, I´m using  a RHLinux 9.0 (Kernel 2.4.20-18.9) and
compiled GK v2.04 and 2.05 with the latest PWLib v1.5, OpenH323 v1.12 and gcc
version 3.2.2 (gcc ?v : Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-redhat-
linux/3.2.2/specs) .
In Windows I have compiled 2.0.4 but for this test I use only Windows
Executable version 2.0.5  in Windows2000p?

This weekend I will install a Linux 7.2 box without update libs and gcc to test
it again so I will write telling you what was the result.

Thanks

Rafael Risco
Millicom Peru SA

PD: about the award for a person who will help to solve this problem, I would
like to collaborate sending an exquisite Peruvian Pisco.