Re: [Openh323gk-users] GnuGk 2.0.5 released

As I recall, you're using Mandrake, IP tables, and a few other things
that I don't so I'm probably just blowing smoke here, but...   It sure
sounds like it might be a NAT issue on HER end even though you mentioned
that she has a direct internet connection.  Email me privately if you
want to see if we can hook up for some rudimentary testing.  I'm still
running a pre 2.04 CVS but it works.