Re: [Openh323gk-users] New to gnugk

Tom,

If you define:

	[RasSrv::GWPrefixes]
	foo=01144

It will match all destination digit strings which start with
01144.  That means that a call request for 011442087597579
will match and the call will proceed using the gateway foo
and the destination digits 011442087597579.

I'm not sure what else you're looking for.  Gateways, as opposed
to terminals, have prefixes which dictate what number _ranges_
they provide coverage for.

	-Vance