Re: [Openh323gk-users] videoconferencing behind firewall

I respond to myself to give some more information.

When the MCU is listening on port 1720, everything works alright. When it is listening on other ports, I don't have video as I described.
I made a test in local network with 1 gatekeeper and openmcu listening on various ports: everything worked as it should.

Am I missing something in GK1 configuration? I tried a lot of configuration, but I wasn't able to make it work. Here is my (very simple) conf file for GK1:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
UseBroadcastListener=0

[Gatekeeper::Auth]