Re: [Openh323gk-users] ASR in GNUGK

Hello

Suppose you want to callculate your ASR as no. of succeded calls per no.of
innitiated calls. In that way you cant calculate this as no.of CDRs per no. of
ACFs. You can make a script to parse the logs or something like this.

Catalin

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003, Freddi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can anybody tell me how i can see my asr for all my traffic in GNUGK? Is it
> posible to do it?
> I'm very new in GNUGK so i hope somebody can tell me about this cause i read
> the manual but can't find it.
>
> Thanks

Catalin Neagoe
Romania Data Systems
Voice Business Unit
Tel:+40213010850;Fax:+40213010851
http://www.rdsnet.ro/

Privileged/Confidential Information may
be contained in this message. If you are
not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of
the message to such person), you may not
copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such a case, you should destroy this
message and kindly notify the sender by
reply e-mail.