[Openh323gk-users] GNUGK As child Gatekeeper

I am new to VOIP and Gnugk. Can somebody tell me will this scenario work :

Client Software(e.g. openphone) --> Gnugk 2.0.4 --> Cisco 3640 GK --> cisco AS5850 Gateway

My requirement is that i have to connect gnugk to cisco 3640 Gk as child  gatekeeper and allow clients that use GNUGK as their gatekeeper to make calls to the PSTN network behind cisco AS5950 gateway.

Is this possible ? If yes how stable the solution would be ? Can I also perform AAA on Gnugk.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers