Re: [Openh323gk-users] Re: Re: Can't start the netmeeting

 (Un)fortunately I fully tend to agree with you.
 It seems that after 2.03 it really becomes a PITA to compile (OMG) and start
GnuGK.
 IMHO, the fault is not to be put completely on GnuGK. Those who have created
Pwlib and Openh323, have had a little experience in packaging and Linux
directory structure. Up to now I still can not understand why the heck the
sources have to reside in /root ?????????????????????????????????????????

Therefore up to now almost noone can compile pwlib+openh323+gnugk 2.04 from
RPMs.

There is no any info about the dependencies the posted binary versions of
GnuGK rely on, like ssl, glibc and etc... ...
I bet my head that 98% of the GnuGK users will be not able to start binary
versions of GnuGK (for Linux). I do not know how it goes with Windows. Is
anyone here running GnuGk 2.04 on Windows?

However instead of blaming everyone, it is a good idea to start collecting and
building a FAQ + a good installation tutorial.