Re: [Openh323gk-users] Re: Can't start the netmeeting

Ok, so if you remove the directives that are the same as default, you
are left with:

[Gatekeeper::Main]
Fourtytwo=42
NetworkInterfaces=xxx.xxx.xxx.113/28, xxx.xxx.xxx.97/28
TimeToLive=600
[RoutedMode]
GKRouted=1
H245Routed=1
RemoveH245AddressOnTunneling=1
SupportNATedEndpoints=1
Q931PortRange=30000-39999
H245PortRange=40000-49999
[Proxy]
Enable=1
InternalNetwork=61.92.167.96/28
T120PortRange=50000-59999
RTPPortRange=50000-59999
[GkStatus::Auth]
rule=allow
[CallTable]
GenerateNBCDR=1
GenerateUCCDR=1
DefaultCallTimeout=0

Where are your calls originating from and destined to?  Internet->LAN?
LAN->LAN?

Are you registering NM with the GK?  If so, are there any GK or NM
errors while registering?

Were you able to perform the usability tests outlined in the docs?

Are all endpoints used for testing NM 3.01?

Have you considered using GK 2.04 or CVS?

I assume you've opened those ports on your firewall that are specified
in your gnugk.ini file, yes?