-----Original Message-----
From: openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:openh323gk-users-admin@lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Jan
Willamowius
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 11:04 PM
To: openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Hi Christian,

> Can gnugk act or simulate an ACD (Automatic Call Distribution).
> This is my escenary, i have 20 clients with ohphone, who register with
> my gatekeeper, this 20 clients will only attend calls, so i want that
> anybody calls to my gatekeeper x.x.x.x, and then the gatekeeper shoul
> transfer that call to any available client of my 20 machines. i do not
> want only a hunting group, i want an ACD, it means that evverubody
> answer almost tha same quantity af calls.
> Can gnugk do this???? or where can i get an ACD VoIP program???

GnuGk can't do this standalone, but the VirtualQueue feature is meant to be
the basis for an ACD.

What you will need is an external program the implements the routing logic.
Gnugk is like the PBX that notifies you when a call comes in and you can
tell it where to send it to.

Dennis Lazreg is already working on the extension from 1 to n queues.

- Jan

PS: I'd be very happy to include sample routing applications into the main
distribution. ;-)

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/