Re: [Openh323gk-users] Gnugk like ACD

HI,

> It means, that i have to make my own ACD program (the routing logic) and
> i have to configure my gatekeeper to send all inbounds calls to
> VirtualQueue?.

Yes.

> I supose that i have to do this in gatekeeper.ini:
> [CTI::Agents]
> VirtualQueue=CC
> CTI_Timeout=120
>
> And my clients must call to "CC" am i right???.

Exactly. Maybe you use something like "support" or "help-line".

> And then how is the connection between my ACD program and gnugk?

Each call to the queueu is signaled on the status port and keeps ringing until it gets rerouted to an new destination via status port or until it times out.

> PD: Does anybody know to make an ACD???:-)

It's really not all that difficult. Hav an application listen on the status port for all registered endpoints, keep a config which of those aliases you want to be agents. And keep track who is currently in a call.
When a call comes in, pick a free agent. After that you are in business.

Of cource then you can spend years implementing features... ;-)

- Jan

--
Jan Willamowius, jan@willamowius.de, http://www.willamowius.de/