Re: [Openh323gk-users] GnuGk 2.0.4 released

----- Original Message -----
From: "Faez Itrat" <faez@amzt.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] GnuGk 2.0.4 released

> I m running it on a linux system (Redhat 7.3, P4 2.4 GHz) whereas am using
> Radiator as my Radius server on a seperate machine, following is my trace
> result

Quite strange - I have a similar configuration and it works. Let's make an experiment
- if you disable RRQ authentication, for example:

    RadAuth=required;ARQ
instead
    RadAuth=required;RRQ,ARQ

does the core dump repeat?
Maybe try to increase log level (5) and find out exact place, where the core dump occurs.
If you want to send me detailed trace file, you can do it on priv.

Regards:
---
Michal Zygmuntowicz