Re: [Openh323gk-users] Help for how to register ATA 186 with gnugk

Simple to remedy.
In web interface of ATA just put the IP/hostname of the gatekeeper in "GK or
Proxy". After that just field both the UIDs for port1 and port2.
these are your 2 endpoints. create accounts for them in the GK and you will be
lucky.

On Saturday 07 June 2003 13:48, iaf wrote:
> Hi,
> I am writing to ask for 186 configuration to connect to gnugk. If any
> parameter special need pay more attention.

> I run gnugk in my LAN and some endpoint:ATA 182 or netmeeting can
> successfully work fine with it. But ATA 186 couldn't communicate with
> gnugk(no any message:GCF/ACF/GRQ...). Even I add ATA 186 as
> PermanentEndpoints:
 192.168.0.189:1720=1120