[Openh323gk-users] requirements

Hi there,

yesterday I installed a gatekeeper on my machine (HP712/80 running Debian Linux). I did apt-get openh323gk, and he got all the packages for me and installed. After activating gatekeeper, my top showed
me that my little machine was on load 1.4 and that user was using 97% of resources. The machine almost froze. I had to deinstall openh323gk.

My question now is: did I do something wrong? Should I have configured something or is this way of installing not right?
Or is my machine just too slow? In that case, what kind of machine would be needed to run gatekeeper, as a minimum?

I am very much looking forward to your help - thanx Jay