From: "Jake Morrison" <jake@newnetlogic.com>
To: "Gordon Smith Jr." <gsmith@meridiancg.com>
Cc: <openh323gk-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Openh323gk-users] gnugk directory question

Gordon,

On Monday 02 June 2003 19:59, Gordon Smith Jr. wrote:
> I need a program to proxy netmeeting calls and gnugk has been fairly easy
> to use for this so far.  I was wondering though, can gnugk return a
> directory of users attached to the gatekeeper?  OpenLDAP with the
> netmeeting directory kit can supply this functionality, but cannot proxy
> calls.  I would much rather maintain a single service, but I'm not sure
> this is something gnugk can do.  I would appreciate any help.  Thank you.

Have a look at etc/ldap_reg.pl. It shows how to read the
registration/unregistration events from a perl program.
This information can then be used to add entries to the LDAP directory
simliar to the way the netmeeting.perl program does things.

We are likely to implement this shortly for a customer....

> Gordon Smith
> Meridian Creative Group

Regards,
Jake