Re: [Openh323gk-users] local and remote registered endpoints

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Marek  Krasnowski wrote:

> There is no reason to see the  endpoints registered in the neighbour GK.
> Thansk God, there is no way to do it as well. Think, you're running the
> commercial voip business. Do you like any of your parters see each other?
> They may get rig of you if they have the knowledge of each other.

Thanx Marek for your considerations, but, i think this could be a great
feature if used with adhoc security configurations. Imagine a gread
virtual pbx that could link many neighbour friend GK, each one bringing
together and proxing their private LAN, like the following figure:

                            Big Virtual PBX
  LAN1 -----|-GK+FW-----> INET <-----GK+FW-|--- LAN2
            |             GK+FW            |

                           LAN3

I think this could be a great solution for many companies having a lot of
centers dislocated in a wide network area and internet in the middle...but
it's just an idea :)