[Openh323gk-users] Netmeeting hangs waiting for call setup confirm...

Hi,
I use two gnugk gatekeepers linked each other in neighbor mode. On each
side they are proxing a private network of netmeeting clients (i mixed
some configuration in neghbor.ini and proxy.ini), like the
figure that follow:

                                 INET
 PRIVLAN1 <----> (GK1 + FW) <------------> (GK2 + FW) <----> PRIVLAN2
 172.16.1.X                                               192.168.0.X

Everything works very good, but there are still two problems:

* When a netmeeting in PRIVLAN1 request a connection for a
  netmeeting client in PRIVLAN2, it does'nt seem to receive the
  confirmation of the call from that remote client, and the effect is that
  the caller netmeeting does'nt close the little "Waiting for an answer
  from..." window, but, anyway, the Audio/Video connection begins, and
  everything works fine until the end of the videoconference...Is that a
  problem related to the remote gatekeeper (GK2) that cannot emit
  the answer confirmation to the other one (GK1)?

* I Can't use netmeeting applications (like whiteboard, chat or
  application sharing) between two remote clients. It seems that
  gnugk can't proxy t120 related applications. Is it true?

N.B. I don't use firewall rule in both sides...

Thanx a lot!