Building GNU Classpath on Linux Mint 15

Hi everybody!
I'm trying to building classpath on my machine but I've this error during configure

checking if javac -Xlint:unchecked,cast,divzero,empty,finally,overrides works... configure: error: The Java compiler javac -Xlint:unchecked,cast,divzero,empty,finally,overrides failed (see config.log, check the CLASSPATH?)

These are my configure output (http://fpaste.org/9747/74052561/) and my config.log (http://fpaste.org/9748/67405439/).

Machine info
Linux Mint 15
Linux 3.8.0-19-generic