Questions about proposal format

Hey guys,
In the official google application for GsoC form, there is a short description section before the content section. I am confused as to what we are supposed to put into this section. Do we just put our own written summary about the project here? Or do we copy the description from the ideas page into this section and write our own summaries in the contents section?
Any help would be great!
Farshad