Re: Object classinfo Mauve tests failing under GNU Classpath

Hi Pekka,

thank you very much for your fix. You are right, it would be much better to
add tags to each test file - I can do this almost automatically for most test.
In case of "native" flag it would be AFAIK better to ignore this flag at all
- I'll do it too following week.

It would be nice to move from CVS to Mercurial/GIT and afaik there's already
CVS-GIT bridge setup by Mark Wielaard. I'm not sure who can do it, probably
Mark on Tom Tromey?

Thanks again for the patch,
Pavel